Welcome to Active Solutions Physical Therapy
Advanced one-on-one care to get your active life back
Here at Active Solutions Physical Therapy in Boulder, CO, you will feel a genuine concern for your good health. When you first arrive at our office you will receive a thorough examination by a licensed physical therapist to determine the cause of your pain and establish treatment methods and exercises to most effectively treat your problem...
The Feldenkrais Method
Was developed by Israeli physicist and engineer Dr. Moshe Feldenkrais. Through gentle hands-on and active movements this unique approach helps you move with more ease, comfort and efficiency. The new learned movement and postural patterns easily integrate into your daily activities, sports and work. Many people have found this method helpful in overcoming pain and injuries.
For more information visit www.Feldenkrais.com
- Treatment sessions with your physical therapist will last between 30 and 45 minutes. You will only be seen by a licensed physical therapist. We do not utilize aides, athletic trainers, massage therapists or other supportive staff for your treatments.
- You will see the same licensed physical therapist from your first visit to last.
- We communicate directly with your referring physician about your condition and progress.
- We are in network with most insurance companies.
- We adhere to the American Physical Therapy Association guidelines and standards.
- All of our clinicians have stayed at the forefront of their field through unique and advanced training. Olaf has gone through extensive training by earning an advanced Master's of Science degree in orthopedic and manual physical therapy. Manual therapy techniques are scientifically proven to have superior outcomes. Antoinette is certified in the Feldenkrais method. This method improves results by enhancing postural and movement patterns.
Please call (303) 494-4100 for a complimentary 10 minute consultation.
During this time you will meet a physical therapist who will help you determine if physical therapy can help you.